Things You Need To Know About Me:
1. I believe the Internet and Social Media have changed the world. (And I’m hopeless addicted to both.)
2. I have a bunch of HR experience, an HR degree and I’m a grad student. But I’m nothing like that stuffy old Corporate HR guy in the suit you probably feared meeting in the office hallway.
3. My courses are specifically for female-owned, small/virtual businesses who need reassurance that they should not feel guilty asking for or hiring help. (Guys, I do private coaching and consulting so feel free to contact me.)
4. I’m allergic to caffeine. Please don’t make fun of me when I don’t order coffee. (It happens!)
5. I’m a textbook Aquarius woman:
Aquarius individuals are intelligent, progressive and independent. With Uranus as the ruling planet, people born under this sign are free-thinking and unconventional. They will fight avidly for the rights of others….unusual, startling, even unclassifiable. The typical Aquarian woman is atypical, unique. She wants to experience as much as possible and is not afraid of consequences. Every experience is valuable if it shows something about herself and the world. Intelligent and talented, she would rather be judged for her abilities than her glamour.
6. I have a little red-headed daughter who is pure wildness, who loves unicorns, tiny little dolls and IronMan. We have 3 cats. Our Scottish Fold, Princess Pudding Puff is my favorite. I’m throwing that not-having-favorites-rule right out the window.