I have gotten emails from people who want to know if I do product reviews, or accept guest posts on The Invisible Office’s blog, and inquiries regarding my guidelines for each. It seemed easier for me to create this page and refer everyone here.
Product Review Policy
If you have a product or service you would like me to review, I would love to hear from you. Please read through my policies below before contacting me…
- Please understand all reviews will contain my honest opinions. If a review is negative, I will contact you to give you my reasons, and the option of not having it published.
- The product, or service presented for review must be related to the subject matter of this blog. Any products sent for review will not be returned, but will not be accepted if shipped C.O.D.
- I will not accept pre-written review content; however, I will include links to your website and social media accounts in the review post.
- Product review post turn around is 7-14 days unless I need more time to accurately test the product. You will be contacted with post publishing date/time.
- If you have any other questions or if you would like to contact me about a review opportunity please email me at Hello @ TheInvisibleOffice.com.
Guest Blogger Policy
Yes, I do accept guest posts. Currently I publish guest posts during the last week of the month. Read on for all of the details.
What Guest Post topics do you accept?
Anything that is useful for my readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to:
- Working with creative
- Management techniques or how to deal with difficult people
- Small business/Entrepreneurship
- Work at home moms
- Small business growth.
Got another idea? Email us. We’re pretty flexible as long as you aren’t hocking something random like Hammocks that are Hand-Made in Mexico—unless you can relate it to management.
Please Note: Automated submissions or those that do not follow guidelines will be discarded. I ask that people not submit posts that are being marketed to multiple sites, because we cannot respond immediately to requests. If we are offered a post, and then the offer is retracted we will not consider further posts from that party.
- Your post must be your original work and never before published on the Internet.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs).
- Minimum 500 Words. No maximum but if you go over 1000 words, I will likely suggest a guest series or perhaps a webinar.
- You may include one link in your author byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that it can be copied and pasted into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use (H2) tags, not bold, for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include your author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted.
Submitting Your Guest Post
If you have a post that you would like to submit, please email it to lauren @ TheInvisibleOffice.com. You can either include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a Word .doc attachment.
Once I have reviewed your guest post submission, you will get an answer from me within a week. If accepted, you’ll be sent the link, and scheduled publishing date of your guest post. In case of rejection, you will still hear back from me explaining the reason.